ramblings of an optomistic spirit

19/01/2010

something to look forward too

Is it just me ?, is the time of year?, never really felt like this as much before, maybe its because I'm stuck in a rut. Waiting for my house to sell, my job to get better other life issues to improve !
But in the need to have things planned to look forward to...........
so tomorrow I am









eating out with friends :-)
at the weekend I will be enjoying some of this






as I go to a burns supper with friends its sure to be a great night :-)
this year I would love to go here












I am going here in April











and I must learn to do this



















so luckily this early in the year,
I have things to look forward to :-)
Hope you all have something to look forward to in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.