ramblings of an optomistic spirit

17/10/2014

time flies

Hello

I'm back I have missed blogger and catching up with you all......so its my day off. Kettle on going to share some photo's with you all and catch upon your blogs. Life has been hectic lots of work 2 holidays :-), more work on the house and lots of getting out in the highland sunshine.
So I will let the photo's tell the story.
First there was the family holiday to Mallorca we stayed in a gorgeous apartment in Port Soller, hired a van for us all to fit in and explored.


















Then I had a girly holiday to Malaga, the birthplace of Picasso.






















Then back home to the Highlands :-)










3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you've had great weather up in Scotland over the last few months and been enjoying yourself in the Highland Sunshine as well as your lovely holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photo below - Then back home to the Highlands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have had a good summer! Your holiday destinations look fabulous the highlands l still ook a wonderful place to return home too. Thank you for the comment about Daisy I did appreciate it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by.......I love reading your comments ♥
Annie.